BCN Moms’ Group
Share your parenting experience! This group provides a forum to draw on the wisdom and strength of other new mothers while giving our babies a chance to interact and play.
The Moms’ Group meets the 3rd Tuesday of each month at Babyology on Dutchmans Lane from 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. All mothers of young children are welcome (along with their children!), from expectant moms-to-be to experienced mamas. However, in order to maintain a safe and comfortable space for brand new mothers to nurse their newborns comfortably, we ask that only female caregivers attend. Contact Mary Kathryn DeLodder or Haylee Kaster for more information!
Download our Moms’ Group 2013 Schedule.
Please feel free to visit these informative and stimulating gatherings of mothers and babies:
- January 15: Essential Oils for Childcare, with Katherine Scalf
- February 19: Love and Logic Parenting, with Dana Butler
- March 19: Transitioning out of Diapers, with Emily McCay
- April 16: Babywearing, with Kentuckiana Babywearers
- May 21: Mom’s Well-being, with Dr. Amy Greenamyer
- June 18: Herbal Childcare, with Jenny Boice
- July 16: Intimacy After Baby, with Ashley Benz
- August 20: Heartland Music Together demo class, with Miriam Klein
- September 17: Chiropractic Care for Kids, with Dr. Leah Wright
- October 15: Baby/Toddler Movement/Yoga, with Shine
- November 19: NO MEETING this month
- *December 10: Craniosacral Therapy, with Pamela Yenawine (NOTE: this is the SECOND Tuesday–to accommodate holiday schedules!)